“SeeClickFix Blog #3”

• What are the different statuses on the posters, and what do each of them mean?

The different statuses on the posters are , “Open Acknowledged and Closed.”  Open means that your problem is still open and they have not got to it yet. Acknowledged means they’ve seen your problem and their trying to fix it. Lastly, Closed means they either fixed it or they can’t. 

• Describe what you did (or what you were supposed to do) to find out if the issue you submitted to SeeClickFix was fixed.

You were supposed to log into your SeeClickFix then type in the Issue ID# they gave your problem. Finally you will see what the status of your update is. 

• What changes do you notice from the April 13th posters to the April 27th posters?

I noticed the April 13th poster does not have closed and the April 27th poster does. I also noticed on April 13th there were more sticky notes on open and then on April 27th there is more sticky notes on Acknowledged

• Do you think there are any types of issues SeeClickFix is better at getting fixed than others?  Why do you think that?

I think SeeClickFix is better at fixing illegal trash dumping. I think they are better at that situation because that was the most problems closed and it is also easier and faster to fix. 

• If an issue someone reported did not get fixed, what is something they might try next?

If the issue they reported did not get fixed the next thing they can do is report your issue to the City Of Oakland. 

• Do you think people who report issues to SeeClickFix are able to gain agency?  Explain your answer.

Yes , they are gaining agency because they are able to be apart of controlling what goes on in their world and life.